"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, December 30, 2016

Quilt for Merritt

One more quilt is finished before 2016 comes to an end.

I love this baby quilt.
The pattern is so easy to make,
but with the right fabrics,
it's striking.




You know how much I love Kaffe fabrics.
This pattern really shows off the large prints nicely.
 

I had been waiting for the right pattern to use the shell fabric in the middle.
This is it!
 

This quilt is square...honest!
There is something about how I take the photos that makes it look off center.
 

This is done and ready to be wrapped.

Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

straythreads said...

fun quilt and so simple love the colors

Vicki in MN said...

I think it was the perfect pattern for Kaffe fabrics-helps calm them down a bit, LOL

Julie said...

Great quilt and so easy, but striking! Nice finish. I'm still plugging away on adding borders to a large quilt.

kupton52 said...

Great quilt....I'm glad you're a Kaffe Fassett fan....I did 10 throw pillows with his fabrics ( including the green with purple dots in your quilt)...and gave them all away. (I'll send you pics....although I'm not a very good photographer with my phone...lol)! Maybe I should send you my leftovers.... :)

I'm having a great day....it's my birthday....hubby took me out for the day....breakfast, shopping, lunch and matinee in Christiansburg....and my feet were toasty warm with my beautiful new hand-knitted socks!

Happy New Year!

Snowcatcher said...

What a fun pattern, and gorgeous fabrics to boot!

Needled Mom said...

Lovely quilt - design, fabrics and quilting are all perfect.