It's the beginning of another week
and it's been another few days of working on various projects.
the next clue of Libby's mystery quilt was released last Friday,
and, again, it took my iron longer to heat up than it did
for me to sew the blocks together.
I really enjoy making Half Square Triangles.
I'm getting really curious about how all of these parts will go together!
I finished another pair of socks for a child.
These are a size 2-3 and went together so quickly!
It's so nice to be using some of the left over sock yarn from other projects
and making something useful.
I finally pulled out my stack of Bible book blocks
and found some fabric to use for the alternate blocks.
I went back and forth about what to use and finally decided on black.
The black really allows all of the reds to shine.
The photos make the reds look pinkier then they actually are.
I'm going to add several borders to this quilt...
a narrow black, then a narrow red, followed by a wide black
with four Bible book blocks in the corners.
I hope it looks as nice as it does in my head!
Hopefully this week I'll have a finish or two to share.
I'm linking to Design Wall Monday today.
Please visit to see what others are creating.