"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ready for Wrapping!

The Anniversary gift for my husband is
Finished!!
With time to spare! :)


I am really pleased with how this little quilt turned out.


As I was making this,
I thought of all the great Beach vacations
we have been able to take.
Hopefully there will be many more to come!




The quilting went somewhat according to plan....
the water didn't turn out like I wanted, but....
 

The hair just makes me smile!


Can you see the heart under their hands?

This will be given on April 27th.....
Our 29th Anniversary!

Happy Quilting!!

4 comments:

straythreads said...

that is such a fun quilt!! well done!! and Happy anniversary and many more

swooze said...

adorable!

Sue Daurio said...

aww, I was laughing at the hair, it is adorable and then you mention the heart under the hands and my heart just melted! Happy Anniversary to the two of you. What a wonderful quilt you made, so beautiful and touching!

LA Paylor said...

the heart made it! And his hair!

LeeAnna Paylor
Not Afraid of Color! lapaylor.blogspot.com