"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, April 4, 2014

Knitting Needles Friday

Not a lot of knitting was done this week,
but I did get a little more done on my
Striped Socks.





I found the perfect yarn to use in the
(The link above is to a great You tube video on the Afterthought Heel.)
This yarn is easy to see and a bit slippery.
My knitting time is being taken up with other things right now.
We all keep plugging away... one stitch at a time.
 :)

Visit Patchwork Times to see what other are knitting.

Have a great Friday!


7 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

I'm loving all the colorful stripes in your socks Ramona! Thanks for the video link - I'd never have thought of putting in a heel that way - how easy it looks!

Melinda said...

Nice socks - wonderful stripes.

Snowcatcher said...

I'm a sock knitter and crocheter, so it was very cool to see this yarn worked up in an almost sock. I love self-striping yarn!

Dar said...

I love your striped socks and thanks for the video link. I was busy all day with a going away party and other stuff that I didn't get any pictures taken yet of my OTN. I so want to try all these great sock ideas. Self striping is on my TO DO list too. Yours are great color combinations too.

carol fun said...

Cute socks - I made a pair with that yarn too and they are nice and warm and squishy - have a great weekend!

Chris said...

Love your socks! I watched the video--how interesting! I think you are brave to do that method. Happy knitting!

Paula, the quilter said...

I love the after thought heel too. You should also look at the Sweet Tomato heel.