"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Baby Quilt Finish...

I am going to be a Grand Aunt again...
In July.
:)
And I have the baby quilt made
Already!!

This quilt is the one I made with the 
Scrappy Challenge blocks for January.
I just picked it up last week from my
Long Arm Quilter...perfect timing!

My Niece loves bright and wild and colorful
and this fits the bill!






 She is having a girl, so all of the
pink and purple will be just fine for the little one.


 Love the batiks!


I had the perfect binding fabric...
combines most all of the colors in the quilt.
 

You can see the swirls my Long Arm Quilted into
the quilt so beautifully.

This will be put away until
Little Miss Great Niece
arrives.

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

How wonderful Ramona!!! I love batiks too - the brighter, the better :) Your little great niece will totally enjoy all the splashes of color in this quilt, not to mention the snuggly love she feels when wrapped up in it! Great job!!!

Sandra said...

Your quilt is bright and cheerful! The scrappy border is a nice touch that pulls it all together:)

Terri said...

This is going to be a very stimulating quilt for your grandniece. (That's a good thing. Babies don't like boring.) Thanks for sharing the excitement.
Hugs

Sandra said...

Lovely quilt