"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Quick Baby Quilt

A friend of my husbands is having a baby
so my husband asked if I would make them a quilt.
Of course!

I had a couple of packages of 5" squares
in the perfect fabrics for a little girl
and the sewing began.


I paired up the squares and sewed two seams
along a drawn diagonal line....
 

Trimmed them up to 4 1/2" squares...
 

Arranged them on my design wall.....
 

And began to sew the rows together.
 

I hope to finish sewing the rows together tomorrow.




I also was able to get my man's hair sewn on today.

Making this quilt has been a challenge...
I usually only do hand work in the evening, 
but I don't want my husband to see this.
It's coming along!

Happy Quilting!!

 

No comments: