"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Doll Quilt Swap

For the first time I participated in a 
Doll Quilt Swap hosted by
Lori at Humble Quilts.
(Actually, it's the first time participating in any kind of swap.)

Yesterday I received my little gem in the mail
and
Oh My Goodness!!

Jill M. from Pennsylvania was my swap partner
and she sent me 
This Beauty.


I just love this...
The design, the fabrics, the colors...
 

But especially the quilting...
 

All done by hand in
tiny, perfect little stitches.
(The stitching isn't this obvious in person..
The flash makes it stand out,
but you can really see Jill's beautiful stitches this way!)
 

Just gorgeous.
This really has an antique look and feel about it.
Thank You so much, Jill!!
I couldn't be more pleased.
 

Lori is going to have a Linky party soon.
I'll be sure to share when that happens.

Happy Quilting!!

6 comments:

straythreads said...

that is an adorable little doll quilt.

Jill said...

I am so glad you like your little doll quilt. It was a joy to make!

Lori said...

It is lovely! I like everything about it!!

belarmina said...

preciosa !!!!
felicidades
me gusta su blog
saludos

Sharon said...

LOVE the hand quilting on this piece. She has a great eye for color, I love everything about this piece. Mine is hanging in my longarm studio and I get to enjoy it every day!

marian said...

WOW it sure is a beauty... i love scrappy quilts and this one ticks all the boxes. Wasn't this a fun swap, i can't wait to receive my little quilt :)) cheers... Marian