"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Quilter's ADD

This week I have been bouncing from project to project to project.
I finished a bigger quilt and will blog about that soon,
but once that was finished, 
I've been dealing with my
Quilter's ADD.

First,
another Bucilla kit was started.
If I can keep moving on these, I'm hoping they will
ALL be done by the end of the year.


Santa is taking a break from his toy making
and is watching a football game.
 

You can see how the pieces in these kits are number in this photo.
If you stitch the pieces in order,
the project comes together nicely.



Next...
I TOTALLY forgot that I had started a 
leader/ender project early last fall.
It was buried under some things on a shelf.
Bad Ramona! Bad Ramona!
So, I pulled the parts out, dusted them off
and have them rolling again.


Tumbers, cut with my Accuquilt Go! cutter from Kaffe and text fabrics.
 



And lastly,
I've started a new baby quilt.
The other day I found out a friend is anxiously awaiting the birth
of her second granddaughter.
Of course I have to make a quilt!


These are the first four blocks made for this quilt.
It's made with a jelly roll, strips sewn in groups of four
and then cut, stitched and cut again.
 I found this great tutorial from
Missouri Star Quilt Company 
and am having fun making this one!

Instead of using a different strip set for each square of the block,
I'm using two of the same strip set squares per block.
The layout possibilities are endless!

Back to my sewing!

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Julie said...

You are so funny! I love your description of Quilter's ADD, definitely something I have too! I love all your projects, what fun, bright colors!

Vicki in MN said...

I think that is why we have so many projects going-so we can spread the ADD around!! I love the baby quilt you are starting, MS always has cute tute's don't they. The tumbler one is gonna be wonderful too!