This week I have been bouncing from project to project to project.
I finished a bigger quilt and will blog about that soon,
but once that was finished,
I've been dealing with my
another Bucilla kit was started.
If I can keep moving on these, I'm hoping they will
ALL be done by the end of the year.
Santa is taking a break from his toy making
and is watching a football game.
You can see how the pieces in these kits are number in this photo.
If you stitch the pieces in order,
the project comes together nicely.
I TOTALLY forgot that I had started a
leader/ender project early last fall.
It was buried under some things on a shelf.
Bad Ramona! Bad Ramona!
So, I pulled the parts out, dusted them off
and have them rolling again.
Tumbers, cut with my Accuquilt Go! cutter from Kaffe and text fabrics.
I've started a new baby quilt.
The other day I found out a friend is anxiously awaiting the birth
of her second granddaughter.
Of course I have to make a quilt!
These are the first four blocks made for this quilt.
It's made with a jelly roll, strips sewn in groups of four
and then cut, stitched and cut again.
I found this great tutorial from
Missouri Star Quilt Company
and am having fun making this one!
Instead of using a different strip set for each square of the block,
I'm using two of the same strip set squares per block.
The layout possibilities are endless!
Back to my sewing!