"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Two more to Bind...

Yesterday I posted pictures of two of the four quilts
my Long Arm Quilter returned to me last week.

Here are the other two she returned...
(AND she is working on two more!)


This is half of a kit I purchased a couple of  years ago.
I didn't need a large quilt and really liked this size
when I began putting the blocks on my design wall.
 

Soon I will sew the rest of the blocks together
to make another small lap quilt
or table topper or whatever.
 

It's hard to see the feathers quilting
into this one, but they are beautiful.




This quilt is not my normal cup of tea,
but it's going to be a gift for my sister-in-law.
 



I love the quilting on this one!
The circles really off set the boxiness of the quilt design.

 

I have some work to do in the next couple of week!

Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

They are both just gorgeous quilts but my favorite is the bottom one!

Nicole said...

I love the red setting triangles on Second Hand Clothes. Very pretty.

Libby in TN said...

I hope your checkbook is well padded! I have to space mine out to no more than one a month to be able to afford LAQ. Both quilts are lovely, but I especially like the simplicity of the first one.

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

Your brown quilt is not my usual cup of tea either but I just love yours with all those browns and beiges. And the blue fabric light it up in a subtle manner. The quilted rounds indeed make a nice contrast. The whole quilt looks quite sophisticated to me!

PaintedThread said...

I love the one for your sister in law - the circle quilting looks great.

Unknown said...

I love the circles in the beautiful quilt for your sister in law. Brown is not my favourite color, but I love this quilt. It is a beauty!!!
Love from Amsterdam