"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, November 7, 2014

Knitting Friday

Being out of town last week
allowed for a lot of knitting time.

I was able to complete a pair of socks and
start on the second sock of another pair.

Both of these pair are gifts my daughter will give to
her two best friends.


This pair is just a plain vanilla pair 
knitted on size 2 needles.

The colors are so bright and cheery
and
the yarn is sooo soft!

I will look for this yarn to use again!

I have had the first sock finished for this pair
for a while and I hope to finish the second sock by next Friday.

Happy Friday!

Please visit Patchwork Times to see what
others are knitting this week.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Looking very nice love the colors

Dar said...

Those are beautiful and I love the colors of the yarn. Thanks for sharing the type on the first one. I too want to look for some of that. You really are a fast knitter.

straythreads said...

yummy colors and you matched the stripes!!

Judy S. said...

Well done! I love them both, and especially the colors on the second pair.