"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, November 7, 2014

A Friday Finish!

Last night I sewed the last stitch into the binding
of this quilt.


   I have to say...
This quilt has grown on me.


In the beginning I thought the colors were
drab and boring.
It's for my sister-in-law and she commented that
she really liked this fabric when we were in a
quilt shop one day.
Not my normal color scheme!


There is something soothing about this one, though.


It does need a name and a label.
Any suggestions on the name?

Then it will be wrapped and saved until
Holiday gift giving.


YAY!
One done!!

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Libby in TN said...

How about "Gift Boxes"?

Podunk Pretties said...

I agree it does grow on you after awhile. It has a cozy comfy feel. I can see myself wrapped in this with a cup of coffee, sitting on the back porch swing.
~Chocolate Comfort
~Cookies and Milk
~Sandbox

straythreads said...

Mocha latte is what I would call it Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

"Muse Revisited", and create a pattern for sale people can make in the same monochromatic color scheme, as it's very restful. But someone could make it in brights, or prints/solids...it's a great rendition of rectangle/squares/modern style quilting, but with a more balanced approached. I really like it.