"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, November 21, 2014

It's Friday!

And that means the
Craft Fair at my church is tomorrow!

I belong to St. Matthew's Episcopal Church
in Richmond, VA
and tomorrow we are having our first
Giving Tree Craft Fair
in conjunction with the American Sewing Guild's Craft Fair,
also being held at St. Matthew's.

If you live in the Richmond area,
please come by and see what has been
created for this event.
The church is on
1101 Forest Avenue
Richmond, VA 23229
and the craft fair will be held from 9-3pm.

I tagged my items and have most of them packed up to take.
It's amazing how much room is in my
"Hidey Hole" now that the fair items are not in there!


It doesn't seem like much when all of the items are
piled on the floor!
 

My army of Frogs is waiting to sooth an achy spot!
 

I love the spool topper...
I think I see another one in my future-
for ME!!
 

Lots of quilted goodies.
 

Here are some of the ornaments I've made.
The yoyos are sewn together in 9ft. lengths
to be used as garland.

The funds raised by the craft fair will benefit
the priests' discretionary funds to help those in need.

Wish us luck!

Happy Quilting everyone!

2 comments:

Maryse said...

Wow! So much to look at...Everything looks fabulous, I can't believe you made all this...The spool topper, the frogs and the yo-yo garland caught my attention...:-) Nice work! You do deserve a big whoop whoop!
Best of luck with the fundraising.

straythreads said...

Wow you have done a lot of work!!! wish I weren't a thousand miles away hope you sell out!