"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, May 2, 2014

Knitting Friday

Here we are at Friday again...
AND the second day of May!

It has been a slow week for knitting, but
I have one of my


This little sock really turned out nicely with
the Paton Kroy striping yarn.
 I was worried that the stripes would be too wide for the sock.

 

The second one has been started.
I just need to find some time to knit!

Have a great Friday and
visit Patchwork Times to see other
knitting projects.
 

8 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

I turned out cute! I love the bright colors of this yarn. Good luck finding the time for knitting.

Gari in AL said...

These are knit on straight needles and then pieced together?

Beth said...

These look so cute. I love the colors

straythreads said...

such cheerful colors! They look like spring!! I just got the pattern but haven't tried them

Judy S. said...

Very cute and fun colors, too!

sklinn62 said...

I need to try that pattern again. The ones I made are too big.

Yours is beautiful!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Fun and cozy! I love slipper socks.

Barb in Mi said...

Fabulous! Used the same yarn colorway for regular socks, but love your bed socks!