"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Just Add the Ties.....

... and this Tree Skirt is Finished!

The wedding is June 7th, 
so it will be finished in time to give as the gift.


The pattern for this
Christmas Tree Skirt
is on the packaging of the
10 degree ruler.

It's an easy pattern to use,
if you pay attention!




It could almost be reversible!
This backing fabric is fun with all of the 
Christmas words on it.

The next wedding is in October...
so I have a little time before I need to make
another Tree Skirt.
(I give Christmas Tree Skirts as Wedding Gifts.)

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Really beautiful. I have this same pattern and seeing this makes me want to start working on one of these now.

Snowcatcher said...

That's a great idea for wedding gifts because not likely any couple will get tons of them. It will be something to cherish and think about again each anniversary. I, too, think it could be reversible.

Ann X said...

Beautiful wedding present!