"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, May 23, 2014

Knitting Friday

I decided to knit a sweater last week
and am making progress.
I'm so worried that it won't fit,
even though I knitted the piece to
gauge my stitches and it was correct.

First time anxiety, I guess...

Here is the sweater pattern:


And here is my sweater:


I am almost half way done with the back piece.
This is so much fun to knit!
It looked very confusing to me, but is actually quite easy.

I LOVE this yarn and the colors in it.
(Noro silk garden lite.)

This picture really captures the texture of the yarn.

Keep on knitting, keep on knitting!

Visit Patchwork Times to see what others are creating.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Keep calm, and knit on! Love that pattern. Wish my arthritic hands would let me knit. I'll just enjoy youyrse vicariously.

Cathy said...

That looks like a really interesting design. It just might have to go on my ever growing wish list. The colours and the texture are gorgeous!

Judy S. said...

Awesome! You're doing a great job. I started an entrelac vest a long time ago and really should find it and finish it; thanks for the inspiration.

straythreads said...

that is going to be gorgeous!!!!love the colors
have a great weekend

Beth said...

What an ambitious project. The colors are lovely. I can't wait to see your final garment. I suspect it will be beautiful.