"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Progress being made....

.... on another of my
"Ten Things This Summer"  projects.

These stockings are
So.Much.Fun!!

I made one for each of my family
 last year, but
this one is for a 
dear friend.

They are Bucilla kits and the 
details and directions are
so good!

This one will be finished soon!


Santa will be holding a guitar when 
the stocking is finished.
How cute is that??
 LOVE the fringe!

And the feet with sandals.
Just adorable.

This is a good travel project.
I have a plastic bead container 
for all of the sequins and beads and
everything fits into a zipper bag.

One thing I do differently from the directions
is instead of stuffing the various pieces
with fiberfill, I use batting scraps.
It gives the piece some definition
and padding, but is much easier
to work with.

No comments: