"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, August 16, 2013

Onto the.....

.... next project!
Christmas Tree Skirts!

We are invited to a wedding in 
October 
and the gift is going to be a
Christmas Tree Skirt. 
AND while I am making this one,
I'll make another one for a 
Christmas gift!

I have a bin FULL of Christmas fabric,
some dating back to the early 90's.
It's been fun pulling out some of
these fabrics and cutting into them
for these gifts.







The Tree skirt will be made with these
Hourglass blocks. 

As I was cutting for the tree skirt,
I cut blocks to make a table runner.
I'm playing with the blocks on my
Design Wall.

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Looking good! and way ahead of the wedding deadline! My current project is a Christmas Tree skirt, too but the wedding is August 23!!

Ramona said...

This project is also on my "Ten Things This Summer" list, so I have an extra incentive to finish it early. Good luck with your tree skirt and wedding!