"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Christmas in August continues!

While I am on this roll,
I thought I would share what I made last year for
my Christmas Tree.

I had wanted garland, but could not find any that
I liked.
So.....
What is a quilter to do?
Make her own!!
It was fun..
and mindless...
and went quickly...
and did I say fun?

I made yards and yards of these:



This large spool is a GREAT way to store these
strings of yoyo garland.
They don't tangle!

I made some for gifts, too.
Looked great wrapped around a package!

I have a big tree and wanted LOTS 
of garland.

It's a great project to work on while watching a movie,
waiting in the car, 
or if you have only a few minutes.

Happy Quilting!

No comments: