"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Baby Sewing

 In between making blocks for my latest
baby quilt,
I've been making hooded bath towels
for my littles.
With a new one on the way,
new towels were needed.
 
from Naturesfabrics.com.
This fabric is really absorbent and so soft.
My daughter and son-in-law said they will
take as many towels as I want to make.
 
Do you think ten are enough??
 
 
 
 
I started to pull fabric to cut the binding,
but instead pulled out my bin of binding scraps.
Some of the bindings don't match the hood fabric,
but I don't think the littles will care.
My binding bin isn't nearly as full now.
:)
 
 


 
While shopping the other day,
I found this "Cars" fabric.
My two littles love the movie "Cars 3",
so I had to make pillowcases!

Now back to making quilt blocks.

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Sara said...

The hooded towels are cute, and so useful. They make such good baby gifts too.

Vicki in MN said...

So nice that they love what you make! The hoodies look so cuddly too.

time4stitchn said...

How wonderful to sew for "littles"! They are precious and sewing for them and thinking about how they will enjoy all the love you put into their gifts. What a treasure!

straythreads said...

10! Are they having twins? I’ve made baby towels like that too great baby gift.