"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Moths

 Last week I was in one of my local quilt shops
and saw this moth fabric.
I just had to have some.
They also had a quilt book with designs
for quilts using one yard each of three fabrics.
Usually I'm not a fan of these quilts,
but a couple of designs caught my eye.

I bought the moth print and the gray filler
and used one of the patterns in the book to make this.
The orange fabric was in my stash.


 
 
This design really shows off the moth fabric,
which I like.
 

 
 
This may become a donation for the Veterans hospital,
if they don't think it's too wild.
 
One of my nieces HATES moths, so it
definitely won't be for her.  :)
 
 
Happy Quilting!


5 comments:

Debbie said...

I think this moth quilt is so fun! I just bought one of the 3-Yard books when I saw a friend make the cutest quilt with a simple design and a fun fabric.

straythreads said...

Great way to showcase a special fabric. Beautiful

Vicki W said...

What a cute quilt! It's not to wild for a VA quilt if you decided to go that route.

Sharon Kwilter said...

I love that moth fabric. That is a cute project.

Marjorie johnson said...

Would love to buy the book. The quilt is so happy and looks like spring
Marjorie Johnson