"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, May 30, 2022

PacMan is Finished!!

 This quilt top was finished some time ago and I debated on
what to do about getting it quilted.
The person I've used to quilt my things here didn't respond to my
emails, so I'm not sure if she's still quilting for others.

Then I had a wonderful thought.....
I'll see if Rebecca Grace of Rebecca Grace Quilting
can and will quilt it for me!

I LOVE what she has done for other clients of hers
and was thrilled when she said she would quilt my PacMan quilt.
Off it went to her studio and back it came a few weeks ago.

It took me a while to get the binding sewn on
and then I was out of town,
but I'm FINALLY blogging about this fun finish.



I just love this design and the fabrics are so much fun.
It reminds me so much of the old PacMan games from
my college days, so hence the name.




Rebecca Grace sent several suggestions for quilting designs,
and I loved this geometric design with the curves in the blocks.
 
 


The thread doesn't show up well in the photos,
but it's a variegated thread and looks great with the
various colors.
 
 


This quilt was claimed by my younger daughter
and went home with her this weekend.

Thank you, Rebecca Grace, for finishing my quilt in STYLE!!
 
 
Today I'm linking to Design Wall Monday.


Happy Quilting!


11 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Such an interesting pattern and beautifully executed. I see why you can it PacMan.

Annie said...

WOW!...this is such a great looking quilt, Ramona! I can hear the chomping as I look at this beauty. Ha! You’ve done a fantastic job of it with all those curves. I’m more about fabrics and design than I am about the quilting. But the quilting looks really nice. The colors and fabric prints are so fun and perfect for this throw back to pac man. I love it!

Vicki in MN said...

A beautiful finish, you two gals make a great team;) And yes it reminds me of pac man also!

Barb Neiwert said...

What a delightful quilt! I love the color combos - you don't often get to make a quilt with those colors, but this certainly works. And Rebecca always does a fabulous job.

Sara said...

A really fun design with some really fun fabrics! I can see why your daughter claimed it right away. Great job!

straythreads said...

Love it!! My daughter always claims the bright quilts too

Needled Mom said...

It turned out beautifully, Ramona. I love the fabrics and, yes, it does look like PAC Man. The quilting is great too. Glad it will stay in the family. :-)

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Awesome Pac Man finish! I love how Rebecca quilted it, too! And love that your daughter wanted it!!!

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Ramona, what a wonderful vibrant quilt! And how wonderful it has found a happy home!!

Jackie Papallo said...

Your quilt is fabulous and I’m in love with your color choices and pattern layout. Ramona would you mind sharing the fabrics you used? I’m especially interested to know about the polka dotted fabrics.