"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, June 13, 2022

Tulip Wallhanging Finish

 A couple of months ago I made some tulip blocks
for one of my Gridster Bee Mates
using the directions in this link
and really enjoyed making them.
They went together so quickly and easily,
so I decided to make a little wall hanging for myself. 


    

I pulled the fabrics for the tulips and leaves from my stash,
but ordered Robin Pickens "Tulip Tango" for the border.
Thankfully the tulip fabrics went well with the border fabric!
 
 

This is quilted and ready to hang for next spring.
I may see a larger quilt made with these blocks in my future. 
They are bright and cheerful for sure.
 
 
I'm linking to Design Wall Monday today.
 
Happy Quilting!
 

8 comments:

Nann said...

How cheerful! The bordeer fabric is the perfect complement.

straythreads said...

That just songs spring! Beautiful

Preeti said...

Very pretty tulips. As summer is around the corner, my heart wants to hold on to spring. Have a great week!

Bonnie said...

I really like your little wall hanging. Especially since you pulled from your stash. Hum, tulips. (Note to myself. NO new projects.)

Libby in TN said...

Perfect border fabric for some perfectly lovely tulips!

Churn Dash said...

How perfect is that border! The quilt is beautiful.

I've been thinking about making some wall quilts. My son wants one and I have the fabric to make it.

So many wonderful projects to see around the blogsphere.

Helen

Julie said...

This is a cute wallhanging! I love tulips!

Vicki in MN said...

They turned out just like real tuplips, I would have to hang them up for a while right now:) I used her tutorial for a runner, loved the results.