"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, June 27, 2014

It's Friday!

What a crazy week this has been!
I feel like I am tumbling and rolling into the weekend,
but it's all good! 
Some sewing did get done
and
very little knitting!

Last night I was able to sew the binding down on 
these two little Table Toppers.


Even though I used Christmas fabric,
these don't scream Christmas.
I love the colors.

The pattern and tutorial for these toppers can be
found here.

I have two more of these pieced and ready to quilt.


My sweater did not grow very much this past week.


This is the left front of the sweater.



I have finished knitting the right front and the back,
but have not blocked them yet.


This is the pattern I am using.


Please visit Patchwork Times to see what others
are knitting. Then hop on over to
Confessions of a Fabric Addict to get some
quilty inspiration!

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Great table toppers Ramona! And your sweater is going to be lovely - those colors are wonderful!!!!

Lynette said...

Love those table toppers - they make a great Winter Wonderland appearance that you can still use in January, too, if you want. :D

Judy S. said...

I love those table toppers! Great colors and fun fabric. You a definitely making progress on your jacket; it's a big project and looking just great!

Sarah Craig said...

These are great table toppers, and just exactly what I needed for a project I'm getting ready to do! Thanks for the inspiration! Whoop whoop!!

Dar said...

I think your jacket is coming along quickly for as complicated as it looks. The colors are so pretty. Cute table toppers too.