"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, June 9, 2014

Froggie Design Wall

My "Hidey Hole"
has been taken over by
Frogs!!

Ribbit!!

This week I started with 5" squares
and made this:



Then I quilted this piece to end up with this:


And then the frogs began appearing!


Climbing right up my Design Wall!

These guys will receive button eyes and be filled with rice.
Then they will make the best gifts...
 Heat a froggy
in the microwave and put  him on your sore, achy places!
Wonderful!



I did finish my May
Scrappy Challenge block project.
There won't be any more Scrappy Challenge blocks,
but I thank Judy for motivating me to
use some of my scraps.


These little minis are
14" x 18.5".


The "Word" fabric is so much fun!

Visit Patchwork Times to see what others are
creating!

Happy Quilting!!

9 comments:

Kate said...

Your frogs are "ribbingtin"! (Sorry couldn't resist). Your spool blocks are fun too.

Rhonda said...

I love your colorful projects. And what a great idea for the froggies!

scraphappy said...

Such happy scraps! What a fun way to use them up.

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the frog invasion! And your spool minis are terrific!

Terri said...

What a good idea... I don't know that I could cut up something already quilted though. Still a family of frogs for family and friends? Priceless! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs

Bonnie said...

When I first looked at your blog only the patched part showed and I'm thinking "there are no frogs in that fabric." Then I scrolled down. How cute are they! Whether they just hang around with you or are used to heat a sore spot they are so cute!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Your frogs are just too cute and what a neat scrappy wall hanging. Great background print! Thanks for sharing at Linky Tuesday! Freemotion by the River

straythreads said...

love the bright fabrics and especially the frogs my grandma made frogs like that only solid colors and they were filled with soy beans. thanks for the memory

Cathy said...

Those frogs are fabulous!! What a great idea. Do you have a pattern source?