"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, June 6, 2014

Knitting Friday

WOOHOO!!!

I finished knitting the back of
my Sweater!!

It isn't blocked yet,
but here it is!



Can I mention again how much I
LOVE this yarn?!

Here is the pattern I'm following:


I've started the Right Side,
but have not gotten very far.
This should not take nearly as long
since it is a much narrower piece.


Keep on Knitting!

Please visit Patchwork Times
to see what other have on their needles.

Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

sklinn62 said...

Wow! That is going to be beautiful!

straythreads said...

that sweater is going to be so gorgeous and great to wear with just about everything!! well done on the back

Churn Dash said...

Lovely!
Helen

Judy S. said...

Awesome! What Noro yarn color are you using?