"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, June 16, 2014

Christmas Design Wall.... in June!

It appears that I am a month early for
Christmas in July,
but it looks like Christmas on my
Design Wall this week!

A while ago I found this tutorial
for a pretty Table Topper.

This week I pulled out some Christmas fabric
and cut away.


They go together so quickly and
in no time I had these sewn up!
 

These measure 26" from point to point
and are designed to be made with  the 10" Layer Cakes.


I have a feeling sewing the binding onto these
table toppers will take as long as making them did.

:)

All of these little quilts will be added to my church bazaar offering
for the fall.



More pieces have been cut for another table runner.
This one should go together quickly, too.

 

Borders were added to this table runner and it's ready for quilting.


All of these little projects are fun and quick to make, but
I am getting the itch to start something bigger and more challenging.

So many ideas....

:)
Visit Patchwork Times to see what others are creating!

Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Very pretty table toppers!

Rhonda said...

Great little table toppers. It looks like they would be fun to make. I'll have to check out the tutorial!

Gari in AL said...

I seem to need to make small items in-between the larger ones just to have a sense of accomplishment. But then the larger project seems to call me back, too. Love your table toppers and runners.

Anonymous said...

I often switch between easy and hard projects, large and small project , prints and solids, it is the variety that keeps us going. Love you toppers very pretty.

Rhonda said...

Your table toppers are wonderful. I love the pretty fabrics you chose!!

straythreads said...

great fabric choices and always fun to do a little project that doesn't take long

Bonnie said...

You've been busy. Sometimes fast and easy are so wonderful. Hopefully those table toppers will sell well. Good job.