"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Scrappy Blocks

For February's Scrappy blocks
I went
Super Colorful!

I pulled out my bin of
Kaffe Fassett scraps and started sewing.


A friend asked for a new table topper,
so I made six blocks....


Added some bright blue polka-dotted sashing...


Quilted and bound it and it's finished!



My friend Loved it and put it right on her table!

Visit Patchwork Times to see what others
created with this block.

3 comments:

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

Wow! Great colors! It turned out great

Anonymous said...

That looks wonderful. It's very cheerful, no wonder she loved it.

Valspierssews said...

Great project. I love the colours and the polka dot sashing.
Valspierssews