The dinosaur construction has begun!
The pattern is divided into 8 blocks for the baby quilt size
and I have finished two blocks.
I've decided to cut all of the pieces and kit them up
before proceeding with the construction.
Cutting all of the individual pieces is a bit time-consuming,
but each block goes together pretty quickly once that is done.
The fabrics have been selected for each block and are waiting to be cut.
Each block will have a different background,
and I'm using all batiks.
This guy looks more like a turtle to me,
but once he's with his friends,
he will look like a dinosaur... I hope!
Let the fun continue!