"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, November 18, 2019

Plaidish Finished Top

This past week I had a few minutes here and there
and was able to get my Plaid-ish blocks sewn into a top.
I must say that I am much happier with this top
now that the blocks are all sewn together.




Scrappy quilts are not my thing,
but I decided I needed to do something
with my bags of scraps,
even if it's only making one quilt.

 


Who knows....
now that this top is finished,
and I like it, maybe another scrappy quilt
will be in my future.

 



Hopefully this will be basted and quilted soon.

I'm linking to Design Wall Monday today.

Happy Quilting!

11 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I really like the way this one turned out, Ramona. I may have to give this pattern a try.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Your scrap quilt is really pretty! I'm always amazed at how great 'spare parts' quilt look when assembled.

Churn Dash said...

I love scrap quilts. Yours seems to sparkle with life.

Helen

straythreads said...

WOW great use of scraps its just fun to look at to see all the different fabrics you used. I would have sorted and used more like colors but the black and whites just make it sparkle and pulls it all together
Well done!!!!
have a great week
and thanks for all you comments

Libby in TN said...

Super lovely! It really looks plaidish.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love it!! you might not do a lot of scrappy quilts but it looks like you knew what you were doing!!

Julie said...

It looks awesome put together. I still don't know if I am brave enough to try one, but I love how yours turned out!

Kim said...

Love your scrappy "Plaid-ish" quilt top! Why, it's as if you have fashioned many more before this one.

Anonymous said...

I love this pattern...used only scraps. Wish I had color coordinated a little, but still love it!

Janet Travis said...

Do you have a pattern for this? i love to make scrappy quilts and this one is fantastic use of scraps.
Thank you

Mitchell said...

I would love to know that too. They keep saying the pattern is free but there is no pattern, just a tutorial that does not provide any measurements at all.