"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, February 18, 2019

Finished Moda Love

 
 
This sweet little baby quilt is finished!
It was such an easy quilt to make and just what I needed...
Mindless yet made with an interesting design.
 
 


Moda Love has been a quilt along this year,
but I just happened to find the pattern and liked the simplicity of it. 
Mine was made with charm packs and a little yardage.
 
 
 
 
I quilted it with freehand flowers
and realized after I was about half way finished
that I should have added leaves.
It will be leafless, though, as I am not good enough to go back
and add leaves to it now.
 
 
 
 
 This little quilt is about 36x36"
and will be donated to one of the recipients of
Hands2Help this year.
 Once the mailing addresses are given,
it will be in the mail.
 
I am linking to Design Wall Monday today.
 
Happy Quilting!
 

7 comments:

Churn Dash said...

That is a beautiful little quilt. Some one will love it.


Helen

Vicki in MN said...

Such a sweet quilt, good idea to have one done early!

Judy D in WA said...

What a sweet and soft little quilt! Good job on the quilting.

chrisknits said...

It is just adorable, and doesn't need the leaves quilted to be any cuter!

Julie said...

This is a lovely quilt and I love the flowers. They are just fresh picked without leaves! I'm sure the recipient will love it.

kupton52 said...

The colors are so beautiful...very feminine looking...soft and pretty. Your quilting is very nice too; no worries about being leafless!

Kathleen said...

Cute! Quilting is lovely without leaves.