"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Saturday, August 22, 2015

More Christmas

Last year for my birthday a friend gave me a kit to make 
a quilted wreath wall hanging
that you add lights to once it's finished.

This kit was pulled from my cabinet of
"To do " projects and is almost finished!


I wasn't sure how to quilt this, so looked on line to see what others had done.
Most had quilted just the outside and inside of the wreath.
That worked for me, too.


All that is left is to stitch the battery pack pocket on the back and
cut the openings for the lights.

This will be a nice addition to my Christmas decorations
and bring some sparkle to my house.

Thanks Ellen!!

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

That's beautiful Ramona! I was really tempted to get the blue tree in that style when those kits first came out but somehow managed to come home without it. Now I kind of wish I had made it. Your wreath is lovely and will indeed sparkle up your Christmas decorations this year!

Libby in TN said...

Sweet! How wide is it, Ramona?

Julie said...

Very pretty! The stockings are wonderful too.

Needled Mom said...

That's a great idea. It will add sparkle to your home at Christmas.