"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, August 14, 2015

Finished Cowl

With all of the socks I've been knitting the past few months,
I needed something different to work on, knitting-wise.
After looking through patterns on Ravlery,
I decided to knit a cowl...
something I had not made before.

The knitting moved right along,
since I was using size 8 needles and
worsted weight yarn.

It's finished and I love it!


I had not used the provisional cast-on before and was surprised
at how easy it was to do.
I think I stitched the ends together backwards,
but I don't care...
once it's on, no one will notice. 

:)
 

Hopefully I won't need to wear this for a long time!




I haven't made too much progress on my anklet,
but will get back to working on this more.

Please visit Patchwork Times to see what others are knitting.

Happy Friday!!

8 comments:

straythreads said...

You always find such beautiful yarns for your beautiful projects. Love the cowl! have a great weekend

Suzanne said...

Your yarns colors are so bright and happy. The cowl will be great to wear once the cooler weather comes...

Needled Mom said...

I love your cowl. The colors are so beautiful.

Judy S. said...

Pretty yarn on your cowl and socks!! Coongrats on the finish.

Sheila said...

It's beautiful! Love the colors!

Lara B. said...

As beautiful as your knitting always is Ramona, this cowl still knocks my socks off! And they just happen to be the ones you knitted for me, LOL. Hahahahah - I tickled my own funny bone.
You will look very lovely wearing this when the chilly weather comes!

Dar said...

Your cowl is beautiful and the color of the yarn is scrumptious. I'm trying a short sock now too. Not sure I like the way the top rolls down, but will decide after I can try it on.

Suze said...

I love the anklet pattern. Would you be willing to share the name of your pattern, if and only if it's easily accessible.