"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, March 30, 2015

Last Monday in March

Wow! 
Here we are at the end of March already...
And I thought last year flew past us!

There hasn't been much going on in my
Hidey Hole lately.
The days are full of non-quilting things.
How did that happen??

This week I have been working on this
Snowman
and have enjoyed stitching the pieces
and words onto him.


He will be filled with sand and stuffing
and will stand up when finished.


The snowflakes need to be stitched
and tiny buttons will be added to the branches.


I also need to add some white lines to the candy cane.

He will have a hat and a scarf and branches for arms
when he's finished.

I just realized....
I should be working on beach quilts!
Maybe this is why winter is hanging around!!

Please visit Patchwork Times to see what others are creating.

Happy Quilting!!
 

7 comments:

Charlene S said...

Snowmen are always appropriate. Sometimes they just become Sandmen LOL

Churn Dash said...

That snowman is really cute! How inspired to make it 3 D.

Helen

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

That is such a cute snowman. It looks like it would be fun to work on.

Sue Daurio said...

That is so sweet, I love everything about it.

Bonnie said...

He is a great snowman. But, could you move on to spring and maybe the weather will move with you!!!

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh how wonderful he is!!! I think this is the perfect time to work on snowmen - I can't stand anything to do with winter while it is actually winter. I just want it to be gone! It is only in the summer when winter is a vague memory that I can enjoy playing with snowmen and candy canes :*)

~Kris~ said...

He's really adorable. I love the stitching on it. Winter keeps hanging on here, too, so he would be right at home at my house.