The front of this stocking has been waiting
and waiting and waiting for me to
finish two things on it!
1. It needed the cording added as the "shoelaces"
2. It needed the strand of "lights" added.
The pattern called for the cording to be made,
but I could not get it to look right.
I finally went to Joann's and found some cording
that would work.
The laces have been "strung" onto the boot.
The handmade cording was supposed to be made into a sting of lights, too,
but I found some gold cording and sewed buttons and sequins to it
for the lights.
These elves are busy decorating their shoe home!
Santa is helping, too!
I will make a quilted stocking and stitch this to the front of it.
It will be ready to hang at Christmas!