"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

This Doesn't Count....

... as a New Project
Since
I had started prepping it
before my
BAN on starting
something new.  

I have to have a portable project 
to take with me
or
work in while "watching" sporting events on tv.


Now I can stitch around each piece and add the 
embroidery detail. 
 

I must say... I am looking forward to 
crisp fall days.
The heat of summer is what I really love,
but I am ready for a change.
 

All of the pieces are attached using 
Heat n Bond Featherlite.

Have you used this fusible product?
I LOVE it!  
It is lightweight and paper can be removed so easily from the back.

Now I am going to pin baste a table runner or two.

:)

No comments: