"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Getting there...

.... with these two baby quilts
from my
list.

One is completed...


.. although, it almost wasn't
 with the machine quilting
mishap,
but the seam ripper became part of my hand
for a bit.

This will be sent to a friend who just had a baby.

Then this one is almost finished...


I need to quilt the borders
(which you cannot see in the photos)
and clip all of the threads.
Then bind it!

Can you tell that 
I LOVE POLKA DOTS???!!

Does summer officially end today or
on September 22nd? 

:)

2 comments:

Sue Daurio said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the disappearing for patch, what a great baby quilt. I really like the quilting on the plain yellow squares. And yep polka dots rock!

Ramona said...

Thank you for your comments. Since my machine quilting isn't great, straight lines cover a lot of area on my quilts. I am pleased with the diamonds in the yellow, though.