"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, September 23, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I just can't help myself...
These Disappearing Four Patch quilts
Are SO MUCH FUN!!

I am working on the
"Boy"
version of this quilt.
No pink in this one!




Is purple okay in a "Boy" Quilt?

The quilting has begun on the "Girl" version.
Just straight lines and stitching in the ditch.
The bright colors are the focus of this quilt.

I love this pattern!

:)

Visit Patchwork Times for some inspiration.

Happy Quilting!

10 comments:

Carolyn Sullivan said...

HUMMM I need a BOY quilt. And this is a pattern I love. I have a lot of White On White, so maybe I need to dig into my stash for something to go with it.

Anonymous said...

I'd say purple is definitely okay in a boy quilt, especially with all the other lovely brights you have going on! I love. love, love your blocks. Makes me want to start some!

Bonnie said...

Yes, a great pattern. And, yes think of Raven's purple --- purple is definitely ok for a boy quilt.

Sylvia said...

Fun blocks! I love the way your top turned out!

Gari in AL said...

Really great looking quilt.

Ramona said...

Thank you for all of your comments. I'm glad the purple can stay in the "Boy" quilt! I really like the purple prints with the other colors. I don't if I can stop at just two of these quilts! :)

Elaine M said...

What a fun quilt. The purple looks great, it's lavender that is questionable in a "boy" quilt. Your top has convinced me to make a D4P.

Anonymous said...

Gloriously full of color---love it.
Pam

Lorna McMahon said...

Those are some bright, happy fabrics. I love your disappearing four patches! Happy quilting!

Dar said...

I love the bright happy colors in your quilt. Great easy pattern. Love it.