"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Baby Gifts and Bags

 It's hard to believe we are half way through May already.
We've had a wonderful first couple of weeks here 
with a five day visit with our two oldest grandchildren,
getting my flower garden straight and doing some
other fun activities.
 
I've been able to get a few little things done in my Hidey Hole
in between the other activities.
 
We have a new great niece, so these burp cloths and
bath towels were made.
 
 
 
 
 
I order bamboo terry cloth from Nature's Fabrics
and it makes the softest, most absorbent towels.
The burp cloths are cloth diapers with sayings
made on my Circut.
 
 
 
Another quick project was these
Hemingway Pouches made with vinyl and fun
zippers from Zipper Valley.  
The Hemingway Pouches are so easy to make,
but go so much faster when you don't have
to quilt the fabric first.
These are a request from my aunt,
so they are on their way to her house as I type.

For the xlarge pouch, I pieced two pieces of vinyl together.
You can see how I seamed it on the smallest pouch.
 
 (I have no affiliation with any of these companies.)



There has been some quilting going on, too.
I'll save that for another post!
 
 
Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

What great gifts! I love those pouches.

Astrid said...

Wonderful gifts! Those pouches are so cute.

Vicki in MN said...

I love those pouches! What useful gifts for baby.