"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Baby Quilts

 I've had two baby quilt tops finished for a while
and finally got around to finishing them this past week.

First up is another Disappearing Four Patch.
This has to be one of my favorite blocks to make
and I've made it a lot!


 
 
This colorful pack of charm squares had been in my stash
for quite a while, so I was glad to put it to use.
 
 

 
 
I think this one will be donated.
 
 
The other baby quilt I finished was made with 
by Kitchen Table Quilting.
 

 
 
I altered the pattern by using 2 1/2" squares,
since I had a LOT of these cut.
 



There are some fun fussy cut pieces throughout the quilt,
along with many other prints.

This one will probably go to one of the babies born lately.


I just had two quilts from my longarmer returned,
so those will be bound and finished soon.
More baby quilts!
One of these is extra special....
it's for my newest granddaughter.
 
 
Happy Quilting!


5 comments:

Vicki W said...

They are both so cute!

Libby in TN said...

Fun! Baby quilts are so satisfying because they finish quickly.

Vicki in MN said...

So very bright and pretty! I love looking at on point quilts but I don't really enjoy making them, but I still make them from time to time:)

Astrid said...

Love both quilts. Great use of charm pack and 2.5" squares. Congratulations on the new family member.

straythreads said...

Those will make tummy time a lot more fun. Beautiful