"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Birdling Baby Quilt

 One of my nieces just had her first baby...
a beautiful little girl.
Before she was born,
I saw this pattern and fell in love with the quilt.
Usually, I find a pattern and put my own spin
on it with different colors and fabrics.
This one I loved just as it was
and copied the fabrics and colors used.

Birdling was such a fun pattern to make
and I love the results.


 
 
 
I had never worked with Art Gallery Pure solids
and will use these again.
 

 
 
Jennifer at Peaceful Hill Quilting quilted
"Dandoline Floof" using pink thread
and I love this, too.
 


 
The label has been sewn on and it's ready to be mailed.
 
Welcome to the world, Eliana!
 
 
Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Very pretty! Some of those colors "shouldn't" work together but they DO.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Beautiful name, gorgeous quilting, spectacular quilt!

straythreads said...

Those colors just sizzle like summer! Beautiful

Vicki W said...

What a cute little quilt!

Vicki in MN said...

Very pretty and girly!

time4stitchn said...

This is an amazing baby quilt. I agree that the replication of the original design looks wonderful. As you change patterns and designs to your liking, so do I. But this is super and looks so pretty. Great job on all those triangles.