"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Jacobs Ladder Top Finished

I love it when I find a pile or bag of parts and then am
able to use them in a quilt and have none left-over!
For this finished top I had to scrounge for some 
fabrics that would work and make a couple of 4 patches
so it would be the size that I wanted it to be.

I am thrilled with this result and may need to collect
fabrics of this color again to make a bed size quilt like this.



This quilt won't have borders because I don't want it to be any bigger.
It's a good baby quilt size as it is.

 


Ahhh... these colors just sooth my soul!

 


And see that bright orange spot in the block?
Isn't it so cool when things work out perfectly
and you had nothing to do with it?

 


I could not have fussy cut this any better!
Serendipity!!


Happy Quilting!
Be safe and be well.

6 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

turned out really well, I love this pattern and have used it several times.

Libby in TN said...

Yes, soothing, indeed! Love the fish.

Debbie said...

I love it too...the simplest quilts are often my favorite. Love the fish!

Julierose said...

Oh this is really beautiful--gorgeous colors and I like the orange pop a lot
Really nice work on this one...~ ~ ~ waving in the winter-like winds Julierose brrrr

Vicki in MN said...

Okay I am chuckling just a bit Ramona, another scrap quilt. I think you are addicted;) It is really a beauty.

straythreads said...

Beautiful what would we do without scraps