How did I end up with so many projects
that have been placed in
This latest pile was a Leader/Ender project
that stalled out somewhere along the way.
It is time to get this one finished.
I used my Go! Cutter to cut tumblers from Kaffe fabrics
and my collection of Text fabrics.
These rows are sewn together, for the most part.
There are a few pieces on ends of rows that need to be attached.
I see some like fabrics together, but I'm not sure that I even care at this point.
This isn't one of my favorites,
but maybe it will grow on me.
I found a lot of unusual text fabrics when I was searching for them.
Most of them have been used up in various quilts.
This is what is left.
They will be sewn into additional rows and used in this quilt.
Hopefully I will have another pile finished and out of my Hidey Hole very soon.