I finished sewing the logs together for
my log cabin quilt made from recycled shirts
and just love how all of these
Plaids and Stripes
After playing around,
this layout is my favorite.
Using the recycled shirts for the log cabin blocks was fun!
I have a good variety, so the mixture plays well together.
I love the pops of green, orange and yellow.
(I have moved the block from the 5th row down on the right.
I see a couple more I need to move, too.)
The one difficult thing about using the
Go! cutter to cut the logs is not
having the plaids and stripes lined up.
Using men's shirts makes that a bit difficult anyway.
Hopefully these will be sewn together soon.
This is going to be a baby quilt for my new
This past week I was able to finish knitting
a pair of socks.
These look small, but they fit my size 7 feet.
I started another pair the other night.
This yarn was purchased at Tuesday Morning by my mom.
I'm trying to use up some of what I have so I can buy some
of these yummy new yarns I keep seeing out there!
The sparkle is fun in these.