"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Building Blocks

My pile of "deboned" shirts from Monday's post
are slowly being sewn into
Log Cabin Blocks.


I have the Log Cabin Die for my Accuquilt
and went to work cutting the logs.

This sure made quick work of the cutting,
although there were times when the accuracy wasn't
what I thought it should be.


I've been sewing round and round
and are making larger and larger blocks.
 

All of the plaids and stripes are so much fun together.
 If someone was wearing these at the same time,
I wouldn't be nearly as impressed with the look!
:)
 

Hopefully these blocks will be finished soon!


The wisteria is just gorgeous this year.
It's an American wisteria in a pot on my deck.
This variety isn't nearly as invasive or strong.

Happy Quilting!!

3 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

This is going to be amazing! Looking forward to seeing it all together.

Libby in TN said...

Lookin' good! It takes a good mix like you have to make something like this work. I'm starting to be sorry I gave my Go! away.

Lara B. said...

Wow have you made great progress with those blocks Ramona! It is really funny how all the plaids look terrific combined together in a quilt, but not on a person, LOL.
I didn't know that about American Wisteria. So... no danger of this one pulling down the porch.