"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

New Stocking for Baby Girl

 I have a new granddaughter on the way!
She will be joining us in 6-ish weeks
and we cannot wait.

Each member of the family has a stocking
made from a Bucilla kit hanging on our mantel
at Christmas.
My daughter and son-in-law have stockings at their home
that I've made for each of them too.

I knew I needed to start Baby Girl's stockings so they 
would be finished in time for Christmas.



This will be the stocking for my house.
I just love the detail on Santa's coat.



 I will quilt the stocking itself and stitch this to the front.
It will make a sturdy stocking that can be stuffed to the top!


Now, onto the stocking for her home.

Happy Creating!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations on the upcoming new grandbaby! How exciting! The stockings always turn out so beautifully. Bucilla has the best kits!

Vicki in MN said...

Congrats! You always work your magic on these kits, so special!

Kathleen said...

Darling stocking! So much detailed work done so well.

Vicki W said...

What a nice tradition!

kupton52 said...

Congratulations on the new, soon-to-be granddaughter! Children are wonderful but there is something wondrous about grandbabies! I only have 5 and my 3 girls tell me there will be no more! BOO!!! Blessings, Ramona...have a wonderful day!