"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Veterans Quilts

 It's taken a while,
but these two quilts for
my local Veterans Hospital are
finished and ready for delivery.
 
 
 
 
  The pattern is from one of the 
three one yard cuts book
and went together so quickly.
 
 
 
 
I love the moth fabric!
You can't see it in the photos,
but I quilted around each moth and
then did meandering and arches
in the other areas.




 
 
This pattern was in a recent quilt magazine.
I had been given a pile of scraps of blue fabrics
that worked perfectly for this design. 
The background fabric had been in my stash
for a long time and I was so happy to find a use for it.




This was a quick and easy pattern, too.

 
 
Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Ooh - both a awesome, but the blue and white one really speaks to me!

Vicki W said...

Love these!

Vicki in MN said...

They are both wonderful quilts, the blue one is my favorite. I might have to make a blue quilt some day as each time I see one I gravitate toward it.

time4stitchn said...

Two wonderful quilts. Yes, I love your moth fabric as well and what a great idea to quilt around each one. And there is nothing more calming than a blue and white quilt. So pretty. Yeah for finishing easy quilts!