"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, December 22, 2023

Christmas Gifts

 This year, in addition to the bed quilts I made for my grands
for Christmas, I made them each something with which they could play.
 
For Miles,
I made this mat for his cars
and had an absolute blast sewing on the buildings
and things, making his little village.
 
 
 
 
If you enlarge the photo, you can see the various
shops and businesses named after family members.
My sister made one for her grandson, too,
and we had so much fun coming up with the parts and pieces.
 
 


 
 
For Olivia, I made a Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head
with lots of accessories!
I added a design board for her to lay out the parts and pieces
and put them all into a vinyl
Hemmingway Bag.
 

 
 
One of these may have to be made to stay at my house!
 
 

  
 
 
I had to jump on the loopy yarn tree bandwagon this year!
My Santa made from an antique blanket looks cute standing next
to this colorful tree.
 
Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Your 'play' things for your kiddos are great!! I bet they have loads of fun with them. Merry Christmas!

Sara said...

The potato head set is adorable, and so is the mat for the cars. Great ideas and I'm sure the kids will love their gifts.

Libby in TN said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Vicki W said...

What great gifts! I hope you had a fun trip and a great Christmas!

kupton52 said...

Love, love, love your blue Santa! I haven't had time to be online for awhile...babysitting newest granddaughter 3 days a week only leaves time for the basics the rest of the week. After logging on today though I came here first. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas. I'll catch up reading blog posts I've missed to see just how happy you've been! lol....had my birthday yesterday and yes...now I think I am officially old! Happy New Year, Ramona...I keep you in my prayers and pray the new year will be your best yet. Blessings from West Virginia....

straythreads said...

Love the play mat and Mr potato head what fun toys and I know you had fun making them.