"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Sunday, November 19, 2023

The Orla Baby Quilt Finish

In October, I made The Orla Quilt in the baby quilt size.
This pattern is by Kitchen Table Quilting 
and went together in no time.
 
It is now quilted and ready to gift
to the baby coming in December.
 
 
 
I love this Tula background fabric.
I can't remember the name of it,
but I should have bought a whole bolt!
 

 
 
This baby print has been in my stash for a long time
and looks cute on the back.
 
 
Happy Quilting!

 

8 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Multi-color backgrounds like that are so useful. It's fun to pull scraps to go with it. I usually buy 3 yards when I find one.

Vicki in MN said...

That is a really great background, I love those that have some colors instead of a solid white.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is a nice looking pattern

Sara said...

So cute!!! I felt the same way about the background. I used it in a quilt for my niece for graduation, and kept wishing I had a whole bolt. Or at least a few more yards.

Vicki W said...

You always make the happiest baby quilts!

straythreads said...

So many beautiful finishes in the last month! Good for you! You bright quilts will make tummy time more bearable. Happy thanksgiving

Mary said...

That’s so pretty and the backing fabric is perfect.

Rebecca Grace said...

What a wonderful baby quilt! The backing fabric is fabulous, too, and I know what you mean about wishing you bought a whole bolt of special fabric. I feel that way about the new Tula Pink Besties fabric, "Puppy Dog Eyes" in Bluebell, because it has a Rottweiler on it that looks EXACTLY like my sweet puppy-wumpus Samwise!!! I was asking my son how much of it I should buy if I wanted to fussy cut one Rottweiler to include on every quilt I make from now until I die, and you know what he said? "At your pace, that would be 3 quilts finished before the heat death of the Universe." Hah!