"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Olivia's Quilt is Finished

 The other night I finished sewing the binding on my 
granddaughter's quilt.
Now both quilts are finished for my littles for Christmas!

This quilt is "The Violet Quilt" by
Erica's patterns are written so well
and are easy to follow.


 
 
My daughter asked for a colorful quilt
and I did my best to please her.
 
:)
 
I used a lot of Kaffe, some Tula and some
random fabrics, too.
 
 

 
 
Rebecca Grace of Rebecca Grace Quilting
quilted it and did her usual excellent work. 
I love the design she suggested.


 
 
My granddaughter loves pink, so I used a pink on pink
fabric for the small blocks that are throughout the quilt.
 
 

 
 
This isn't a good photo of the backing,
but it has all of the colors.
 
It's labeled and ready to wrap!
This is a HUGE check off of my list.
 
 
Happy Quilting!


3 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Lovely! And so nice to be ahead of schedule.

Vicki W said...

Oh, I like this one a lot!

Vicki in MN said...

And doesn't it feel good to be done with both those quilts for gift giving! Nice work:)