"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Escher and Kaffe

 I can't get enough of these Escher patterns made with Kaffe fabrics.
Kits can be found at Quilt-agious quilt shop,
but I'm not sure that they sell just the patterns.
Usually I order a kit and switch out some of the fabrics,
but this time I loved them all.


 
 
One needs to be very organized to make these patterns.
A lot of baggies, pins and clips were used in the construction.
Once the backing fabric arrives,
it will be ready to send off to Rebecca Grace
for her to work her magic on quilting it.

Escher and Kaffe..... it doesn't get any better!!

Happy Quilting!
 



6 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Love the look, so glad I haven't gone down that rabbit hole!

Vicki W said...

Spectacular!

Vicki in MN said...

Wow you just whipped up another? You definitely have the technique down for this style.

Mary said...

It turned out beautifully. I do love the color position I this one. You did a great job on the organization!

Rebecca Grace said...

I can't wait to see this one in person! I'm intrigued by what you said you usually do with quilt kits, personalizing them by swapping out just a few of the fabrics. I am not usually a kit person but I did fall victim to a sale and bought a kit for a diamond star quilt a year or two ago (she admits guiltily!) and then when I got the kit and saw the fabrics in person I was disappointed that what looked like a scrappy quilt from the photo online was actually a bit too matchy-matchy for my taste in real life. I don't know why it didn't occur to me that I don't have to be restricted to the fabrics that came in the kit. I mean, I definitely have fabrics that I could work in from my stash to give it more personality! So thank you for that suggestion!

straythreads said...

You never fail to amaze me with these esher quilts. Beautiful